A-Company 13
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
A-Company 13

for all the ACO buddies in the class of 2013

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

WHAT THE HELL!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
stout
First Timer
First Timer

WHAT THE HELL!! Empty
PostSubject: WHAT THE HELL!!   WHAT THE HELL!! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 7:52 pm

I hope that what happened today is an occurance that will happen once in a while. It is stupid shit like not cluing in and not bumping down that will get us smoked every day. I know that I am one of the slowest people in the outfit but I put out everyday and if everybody does the same their wont be a problem with the uperclassmen.
Back to top Go down
Yocum
User
User
Yocum

WHAT THE HELL!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHAT THE HELL!!   WHAT THE HELL!! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 9:25 pm

I AGREE WITH STOUT BUT THERE'S GONNA BE PROBLEMS BUT IF WE DO THE EASY STUFF RIGHT WE CAN AVOID MOST OF THAT SHIT THAT MEANS EVERYONE NEEDS TO PULL THERE HEADS OUT FAST ENOUGH SO THAT THE SENIORS CAN HEAR THE POPS
Back to top Go down
Ortega
Livin a life of sex and danger
Livin a life of sex and danger
Ortega

WHAT THE HELL!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHAT THE HELL!!   WHAT THE HELL!! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 10:32 pm

yeah by the way if any guys need help cleaning their holes txt me and ill come help u. tomorrow i only have one class so if im not running an errand i will come and square ur ass away (lol that sounded funny)
Back to top Go down
https://aco13.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

WHAT THE HELL!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHAT THE HELL!!   WHAT THE HELL!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WHAT THE HELL!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A-Company 13 :: Other Discussions-
Jump to: