A-Company 13
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
A-Company 13

for all the ACO buddies in the class of 2013

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Motivation - For the Temporarily Unmotivated Fish

Go down 
+4
Smith
Lockhart
Ortega
Yocum
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Benjamin
First Timer
First Timer

Motivation - For the Temporarily Unmotivated Fish - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Motivation - For the Temporarily Unmotivated Fish   Motivation - For the Temporarily Unmotivated Fish - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 5:28 pm

You should try to stick with it. If you feel left out of the world sign out of cq and study with your old buddies, or take time between class to hang with them even have them walk you to your dorm every once in a while. It's stressful now, but wait til we're on Kyle field and everyones screaming for you. That's what keeps me motivated.
Back to top Go down
Ortega
Livin a life of sex and danger
Ortega

PostSubject: Re: Motivation - For the Temporarily Unmotivated Fish   Motivation - For the Temporarily Unmotivated Fish - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 7:49 pm

yeah and think of it this way. if you quit, did you hear the disappointment in mr schladt's voice when he was talking about argersinger. do you really want him to talk about you like that?
Back to top Go down
https://aco13.forumotion.com
Gooch
Addicted
Addicted

PostSubject: Re: Motivation - For the Temporarily Unmotivated Fish   Motivation - For the Temporarily Unmotivated Fish - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 10:29 pm

I definately do not... I'll see what I can do... I'm sure I can last a while longer.
Back to top Go down
Ortega
Ortega

PostSubject: Re: Motivation - For the Temporarily Unmotivated Fish   Motivation - For the Temporarily Unmotivated Fish - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 10:30 pm

no u will last all the way to final review!! but no really at least till christmas break. cuz u kno its a month long youll have to recuperate
Back to top Go down
Gooch
Addicted
Addicted

PostSubject: Re: Motivation - For the Temporarily Unmotivated Fish   Motivation - For the Temporarily Unmotivated Fish - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 10:32 pm

true... I did a lot better this afternoon, I just took some time to clear my mind before training, and the yelling didn't really faze me at all.
Back to top Go down
Ortega
Ortega

PostSubject: Re: Motivation - For the Temporarily Unmotivated Fish   Motivation - For the Temporarily Unmotivated Fish - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 9:28 am

thats what i like to hear! unfazed fishies! lol yeah lets just hope everyone gets their act together for the inspection this afternoon
Back to top Go down
Gooch
Addicted
Addicted

PostSubject: Re: Motivation - For the Temporarily Unmotivated Fish   Motivation - For the Temporarily Unmotivated Fish - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 10:57 am

The inspector guy just told me "excellent, good job".... thats pretty awesome if i do say so myself
Back to top Go down
Ortega
Ortega

PostSubject: Re: Motivation - For the Temporarily Unmotivated Fish   Motivation - For the Temporarily Unmotivated Fish - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 11:11 am

maybe everyone will pass. i will be really upset if not everyone passes
Back to top Go down
Gooch
Addicted
Addicted

PostSubject: Re: Motivation - For the Temporarily Unmotivated Fish   Motivation - For the Temporarily Unmotivated Fish - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 11:16 am

yeah, that will not be good.
Back to top Go down
matonic
First Timer
First Timer

PostSubject: Re: Motivation - For the Temporarily Unmotivated Fish   Motivation - For the Temporarily Unmotivated Fish - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 1:33 pm

im afraid we wont pass.....there is always something i overlook or didnt know and of course "ignorance is no excuse" *sighs* have u ever felt like the fish that screws up everything? bc i do....alot....its not really helping the motivatoin factor
Back to top Go down
Ortega
Ortega

PostSubject: Re: Motivation - For the Temporarily Unmotivated Fish   Motivation - For the Temporarily Unmotivated Fish - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 9:03 pm

yeah but i kno we can do it. we just have to concentrate. and help eachother out. double check eachother.

ok funny story
i was helping noll make stouts bag today and mr foderetti comes in and asks noll to make and out of town pass for stout. then after he leaves like two seconds later mr tally looks in. leaves. then i hear him in the hall "oh fish working together" and i was like 'yes'
Back to top Go down
Smith
Penguin King
Penguin King

PostSubject: Re: Motivation - For the Temporarily Unmotivated Fish   Motivation - For the Temporarily Unmotivated Fish - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 8:07 pm

/Users/barrettsmith/Pictures/Corps/GOODBULL.jpg
Back to top Go down
Smith
Penguin King
Penguin King

PostSubject: Re: Motivation - For the Temporarily Unmotivated Fish   Motivation - For the Temporarily Unmotivated Fish - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 8:08 pm

ahh it didnt work
Back to top Go down
Schneider
First Timer
First Timer
Schneider

PostSubject: Re: Motivation - For the Temporarily Unmotivated Fish   Motivation - For the Temporarily Unmotivated Fish - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 8:20 pm

Help...I've been...I'm...I'm a failure. Without integrity, without memory, without the ability to simply eat...I want to leave, but If I do, I'll just be a failure in the real world too... It's too much...
Back to top Go down
Ortega
Ortega

PostSubject: Re: Motivation - For the Temporarily Unmotivated Fish   Motivation - For the Temporarily Unmotivated Fish - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 9:30 pm

shneider, i have an idea. with the names. one day when u dont have too much to do, come over here and we'll make notcards. we have to know their hometowns and majors too so i was gonna do it anyway. we'll just put pictures on one side. ok? go talk to anyone if you have trouble with memorizing like statements campos and what not. come over here and we can walk through chow. we'll help u out
oh yeah and go talk to ur white belt mentor
Back to top Go down
Smith
Penguin King
Penguin King

PostSubject: Re: Motivation - For the Temporarily Unmotivated Fish   Motivation - For the Temporarily Unmotivated Fish - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 9:26 pm

being demotivated sucks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Motivation - For the Temporarily Unmotivated Fish   Motivation - For the Temporarily Unmotivated Fish - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Motivation - For the Temporarily Unmotivated Fish
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2